Post by YourTrainerRob on Sept 15, 2013 22:16:53 GMT
I just want to leave you with this eye opening thought. Your success is not only dependent upon your work in the studio/gym; rather, it is also dependent upon your work outside of the gym. Think about it...in the course of a week you spend roughly 1% of your time working out. The other 99% is spent on your weekly routine of work, family, organizations, and other responsibilities. It's what you do in that 99% that can determine your success. I encourage you to eat clean, drink water, and get plenty of sleep. Be successful inside and outside of gym/studio; you will reach your fitness goals and attain your new body.